this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Sunday, April 4, 2010

View all my bracelets in one place in my web album. Email clissat@gmail.com if you'd like to buy or have questions or compliments ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/102630297130321540784/WebsiteBlogPhotos?feat=directlink

The sizes
are as follows:-  Size 6 fits adult/youth wrist aprox 11-13cm around
                         Size 7 fits adult wrist aprox 14-15cm around
                         Size 8 fits adult wrist aprox 16-19cm around

All my prices include p&p & I will post multiple bracelets in the one package for the one p&p cost. I also give a discount on multiple purchases. Some bracelets such as the Rainbow Series 5, Tear Drop Series 2 or Beach Series 2 are meant to be worn in groups. I will give a good discount for buying several of these.

All bracelets are individual, even though they may look similar. I never make 2 quite the same.

Email me for orders or if you would like to order something special or a bracelet in a different size to what is shown here or a slightly different design to what I have here.

I prefer paypal but I will also accept netbank, but I won't post until the amount has arrived in my account.

Here are a few more examples from all the current series.

  This Rainbow Series stretchy bracelet has some tiny little tinkle bells, is size 7 & 2.5cm high. AU$15 incl p&p.
These are some of the Rainbow Series multi bracelets made on memory wire & will fit most wrists. The first bracelet is AU$8 incl p&p & every added bracelet from this #5 series in the same order is just $3. Buy 5 & get a 6th for free. That's 6 bracelets for $20 incl postage!

I love this series because I love the beach! This stretchy bracelet is made with lovely mellow green shell beads, is 3.5cm high size 7. AU$16 incl p&p.
Here are some more from my Beach Series which have added pink &/or lilac shell beads on memory wire to fit all wrists. The first bracelet is AU$8 incl p&p & every added bracelet from this #2 series in the same order is just $3. See more in the Beach Series by clicking on the above link to visit my web album.
 My favorite colour is orange & I love the Tibetan silver feature along with the little agate chips throughout this stretchy bracelet. It is 4.5cm high, size 8 & AU$30incl p&p.

 These Amethyst Series bracelets are stunners wrapped along the wrist. They are made on memory wire so will fit all wrist sizes. Some are 2 wraps & some are 3 wraps depending on what beads are on them. There are crystal & glass beads, freshwater pearls & the amethyst chips. Some have little purple hearts or butterflies on them. AU$10 incl p&p for the first bracelet & $3 for each additional bracelet from this series #1 in the same order.

No comments: