this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Latest Bracelets:- Horse Colours, Rainbow & Autumn Series

Click this link to see all my bracelets:- http://picasaweb.google.com/102630297130321540784/WebsiteBlogPhotos

I've been planning these Horse Coloured bracelets for several weeks & have had to wait for the air to clear (so to speak!  lol) Actually I've had to wait for the volcano ash to clear the sky so the planes can fly again & the freight can get moved around the world.

I have accessed really interesting beads, swarovski crystals, semi precious stones like topaz, amber, aventurine, agate, turquoise, garnet, tibetan silver, silver charms of pegasus, frolicking foal, rearing yearling, arab mare & foal & other lovelies.

Here are the first few made on memory wire. I will be making more in various styles like the stretchy bracelets & multi strand soft style.

The horse colour bracelets are all $45each posted to Australia. For other countries I will have to work out the right conversion price. The same need to work out a conversion price applies to all my costume jewellery items.

Please use the 'Contact Me' form in the right hand margin to ask any questions.



I have made them as close as I can to the basic colours of horses, bay, chestnut, brown, with the grey, black, palomino with appaloosa to come soon. I will even try to create a paint version if it looks ok. Also I might be able to make up a different colour as a special order.








I've also finished some more of my Rainbow Series. I like combining several bracelets together, either of the same set or grouping different sets together to make a BIG statement! lol Here are my latest finished creations that are likely to make very GAY statements. :)
 

  These 2 bracelets (06-1&3) are made from gorgeous little millefiori beads, swarovski crystals, cats eyes & little coloured crystal spacer wheels. They are $40 each incl p&p.
 

 
These 2 bracelets are a bit similar to the previous ones, being made with the same beads except they are only 2 loops. They are $30 each incl p&p.



The Autumn Series has some really great colours in it too. I found a variety of interesting beads for these bracelets including rumbled breach stones, agate, tibetan silver, shiny metallic pearls, silver maple leaf charms & butterflies.
 This bracelet set is $45 for the set incl p&p.
 This size 7 stretchy bracelet is $15 incl p&p. More photos in the web album. This small wrist sized bracelet is the only one of these left. Most suited to a female child.
 Here is a very different Autumn colouration & it's just $12 incl p&p as it is the last one.
 This 3 piece set is $15 incl p&p & is the last one. more photos in the album.
 This 3 piece set is $20 incl p&p & is the last set remaining. more photos in the album.
 
  I'm really pleased with how this gorgeous twisted pearl & shell multi strand bracelet came out. It's a prototype as I'm not sure how much the pearls that are still on order will be. Most likely it will be about $25. Sold out.

No comments: