this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

About my bracelets.

I love making bracelets. So far I haven't felt like making earings etc. I might add some necklaces or I could do one specially to match a bracelet I have already made if you want.

I make them to fit an adult wrist of various sizes from 14cm to 20cm around. Because they are stretchy they will fit a a bit bigger or smaller then what I say they will fit. So it's only an aproximate measurement.

When I work out the page settings for my blog better I will put the proper sizings in the side bar, but for now you can email me for more detail.

I will have my web page up & running in a few days time which will have a better layout too.

I prefer paypal & when the website is running you will be able to click on the paypal button but for now you can email me for all those details & to give me your postal address. clissat@gmail.com

I can send to USA for same price in US $'s

Watch for many more to come in the near future as I have heaps more bracelets to photograph & many more designs in my head to bring to completion.