this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Monday, July 16, 2012

This is what has been taking all my time & attention!


One of my horses, Sonny, developed bad feet from 2.5yrs of never ending wet season & it came to a head earlier this year. Founder rehab is not to be taken lightly! It has taken all my time, energy & $'s along with generous support from a couple of other people. But things are going really well now. Even my body is recovering somewhat which is just as well because without my capacity to look after Sonny he would not get better.

There were those who said it couldn't be done. All I can say is never tell me I can't do something! I love proving 'experts' wrong! :-D  Mind you, there is still a long way to go even before he is ready to be ridden again. Good progress should be taken slowly.

If you are interested in founder rehab & want to see how it can work (without all the expensive bells & whistles) go here:-
http://fixing-sonnys-feet.blogspot.com.au/

No comments: