this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rainbow Bracelet Combos as Promised!

Wonders will never Cease!

Yes I finally get there in the end.

Firstly this little rainbow friendship band which you can have on it's own for $5 posted  in Australia. Or if you are buying another bracelet I will include one for free.
I will soon have 2 more rainbow friendship band designs to go along with this one.

 
So you can see what they might look like, here are 5 bracelet combo examples showing the rainbow friendship band which I include for free. The price written on the photo includes the free friendship band. Use the email contact form in the right hand column to contact me but since it often fails to work please use clissat@gmail.com & I prefer paypal but can send you bank account details for a direct deposit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: