this page is about.....

THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY MY LOVELY HANDMADE JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS, BUT STILL ALSO CONTAINS PAGES DEVOTED TO MY GOOD EATING PLAN & GOOD FOOD, HEALTH & GROWING ORGANIC VEGIES. I AM SLOWLY MOVING ALL NON-JEWELLERY TOPICS TO ANOTHER BLOG.

CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE BAR BELOW TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEOS ABOUT SCARF KNOT TYING USING MY SPECIAL SCARF RINGS PLUS MY HORSEMANSHIP.


YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO MY DEDICATED HORSE BLOG ON THE OTHER PAGES OF THIS BLOG.

grab a coffee text

Grab a coffee, come in & make yourself comfy, stay a while. I hope you find plenty you like!

market stall

market stall

ALL THESE FOR SALE

THIS FIRST PAGE HAS ALL MY JEWELLERY & HAIRBANDS ON IT. EVERYTHING SHOWN BELOW IS FOR SALE.


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where does the time fly too? lol

My goodness I turned around & it was next year! 2011 already! & not only that but it's now bearing down on 1/3 the way through this new year!!

My bracelets have been on hold while I devote time to horses with wet feet & a garden that got drowned & weight that crept back on without my knowledge! lol The garden has been replanted, the horses feet are still a bother, & the bracelets might get a look-in soon! (I've had an idea for them which I am still working on in my head.)

There are photos of the new vegie garden on the Garden page, horse photos on the Horses page & a post about my weight on the Diet page.

No comments: